Quotes About God and Inspirational Gift Ideas
Encourage and Uplift: the most inspirational quotes about God and gift ideas to change your life and those you love.
"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths." ~Proverbs 3:5-6
Unique Christian art that contains positive words or inspirational quotes is a great way to encourage someone special.
The artwork above is a perfect example of an inspirational gift. To enlarge the artwork, simply click on the image.
For more gift ideas with quotes about God, click here.
Quotes About God
"For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever." ~Romans 11:36
"What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God." ~Eleanor Powell
"Though our feelings come and go, God's love for us does not." ~C.S. Lewis
"God loves us the way we are, but too much to leave us that way." ~Leighton Ford
"God gives us hopes and dreams for certain things to happen in our lives, but He doesn't always allow us to see the exact timing of His plan." ~Joyce Meyer
"God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with." ~Billy Graham
"No matter what you go through in life, no matter how many disappointments you suffer, your value in God's eyes always remains the same. You will always be the apple of His eye." ~Joel Olsteen
"God is gracious and willing that none should perish." ~ Smith Wigglesworth
"God will only take you into a conflict He's equipped you to win." ~Bill Johnson
"God is more concerned with our character than with our achievements. Achievements have importance only in the realm of time. Character is eternal. It determines what we will be through eternity." ~Derek Prince
"One on God's side is a majority." ~Wendell Phillips
"A true love of God must begin with a delight in His holiness." ~Jonathan Edwards
"It's only by forgetting yourself that you draw near to God." ~Henry David Thoreau
"But the Lord is faithful; He will strenghten and guard you from the evil one." ~2 Thess. 3:3
"And we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and the one who remains in love remains in God, and God remains in Him." ~1 John 4:16
"God loves each of us as if there were only one of us." ~St. Augustine
"God understands our prayers even when we can't find the words to say them." ~Author unknown
"God's gifts put man's best dreams to shame." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning
"Since God made us originals, why stoop to be a copy?" ~Billy Graham
"Our creator would never have made such lovely days and have given us the deep hearts to enjoy them unless we were meant to be immortal." ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
"If you are not as close to God as you used to be, who moved?" ~Author Unknown
"God is not who you think He is; He is who He says He is." ~Clarice Fluitt
Are you looking for more Christian Quotes? Try these:
Find artwork and gifts that contain quotes about God or inspirational words to give to your loved ones. The impact an encouraging gift can have is priceless!
My Top 3! Christian Gifts from My Shopping Partners:
- Unique Inspirational Artwork - A one of a kind gift, you won't find anywhere else. My personal favorite! Christian artwork like the one shown on the right, contains inspirational words and is the perfect gift for a variety of occasions! To enlarge the artwork, simply click on the image!
- Inspirational Christian Posters - These are usually easy to find online. Choose one with a beautiful photo and inspirational quotes about God.
- Personalized Sweatshirts or T-Shirts - Buy one, make one or have one made with an inspirational quote or motivational words.
- Homemade Card - Everyone loves to receive cards, especially handmade cards! Write quotes about God inside! And be sure to check out our free printable greeting cards!
- Scrapbooking Gift - Make a small scrapbook to give as a gift. You can make one about a special event or memory, and for just about anyone. Be sure to include inspirational quotes, photos, dates and names of people and places. For more information about making scrapbooking gifts, click here!
1. Stylish purse style Bible covers in trendy colors are very popular and handy for toting Bibles to Bible Study, Church or for travel. It is a fun way to keep a Bible protected!
2. I actually own this particular Women's Devotional Bible and it is wonderful! It is a compact size, easy to take to Bible Study or Church and also great for traveling.
3. Cross Pendants have always been popular gifts, but I particularly like this one because of the Swarovski birthstone, which gives it a personalized touch.
|Trendy Green/Brown Bible Cover
|New Women's Devotional Compact Bible
|Swarovski Birthstone Silver Cross Necklace
Return From Quotes About God back to Christian Quotes